Thursday, October 23, 2008

Random October thoughts...

On fitness - Darkness + cooler temperatures = hibernation. I'm really untired. I still manage to get some exercise in every day, but it doesn't resemble training in form, focus or effort!

On cycling - I went on a legitimate rock hopping mountain bike ride last weekend. I only screamed like a little girl once. I only ended up on my back side three times. The bruises on my abdominals are already turning yellow, so I'm about ready to hit the trails again.

On living arrangements - Contractors started tearing our house apart two weeks ago. The house is still bearable to live in, but life will get much more complicated when the boys don't have to go to football practice every night. The work should be done by XMas.

On football - I just don't get tired of watching the boys play. I definitely have a football addiction.

On work - People generally like me more now that I'm not so grumpy. I'm using the off season to take care of some bigger picture initiatives. I'm lucky to LOVE my career. It's an interesting time to be in the energy biz.

No comments: