Sunday, October 5, 2008

Type A has a plan already

It's nice not being exhausted. I've already formulated my basic plan for the next 2 years:

2009: IM 70.3 Rhode Island as "A" race. Sounds like a tough race with lots of rolling hills and a choppy swim. Will do local events as lead up. Probably no camps for me in 2009. I went over my spending limit this year. In late July I plan to travel to Lake Placid with friends with the goal of signing up for the 2010 race.

2010: IM Lake Placid as "A" race. I'm very excited about my lead up that year... My "B" race will be the Desoto American Triple T, a 2-day, 3-triathlon event that covers the entire Ironman distance over the course of the weekend. I tentatively plan to race the Triple T as a 2-man team, where the athletes are allowed to work together (i.e. draft).

No comments: